The Appraisal Institute offers world-class education that will help you advance your career. The Appraisal Institute offers programs that can meet both state and Appraisal Institute primary and continuing education (CE) requirements. Programs are offered in a variety of formats such as:
Classroom education programs – View the list of courses offered in Nevada.
Online Education – Learn at your own pace anytime, anywhere. Top-notch Appraisal Institute courses and seminars come straight to your desktop with online education! Learn from any computer anywhere, whenever you have time. It’s easy, convenient and a great way to get the education you want.
Webinars – The Appraisal Institute conducts webinars on a regular basis to provide convenient, valuable training on today’s “hot” appraisal issues.
General information on Appraisal Institute Education
- State Approvals – Course and seminar approvals are updated on a regular basis. Check approvals in your state.
- National Appraisal Institute Scholarships – The Appraisal Institute Education Trust offers several scholarship programs. Learn more.
- Explore a Career in Real Estate Valuation – Interested in exploring a challenging, dynamic career in real estate valuation? Start your career.
- Educational Requirements for Appraisal Institute Designations – For a summary of requirements for our MAI, SRA, AI-GRS and AI-RRS designations, view the Designation requirement charts.
- Continuing Education (CE) – The Appraisal Institute offers programs that fulfill both state and Appraisal Institute CE requirements. View answers to frequently asked CE questions.
2021 Las Vegas Market Symposium
SAVE THE DATE!
Thursday – November 11, 2021
Suncoast Hotel & Casino
Top-notch Appraisal Institute courses and seminars come straight to your desktop with online education! Learn from any computer anywhere, whenever you have time. It’s easy, convenient and a great way to get the education you want. Check out the current course listing now!